Demon Driven to the Maw
A downloadable game
SOMETHING IS WEIRD ABOUT THIS PARTY IN 16TH CENTURY SCOTLAND.
A famous thief stole a magical jewel and hid inside a castle where a party is taking place. Enter the party, find the jewel, escape with your life.
- A spooky 16 page party-crawl adventure for tabletop role-playing games
- Written for Cairn RPG by Yochai Gal (It's free!)
- Compatible with Into the Odd, Electric Bastionland, and loosely compatible with other new-school old-school RPGs
- A perfect one-shot (play test time: approx. 3 hours)
- Includes high resolution map files for VTT use
- Print version available at the Official Cairn Store, Exalted Funeral, Monkey's Paw Games, and Ratti Incantati.
Read the review by Bryce Lynch on tenfootpole.org:
"EVERYTHING here is SPOT on. It is exactly the correct amount of information. It is EXACTLY flavourful enough. It is formatted perfectly to do what it needs to do. It’s not following rules, for formatting, but flowing naturally, relying on evocative tersity to convey what it needs to.
You can run this. You instinctively know HOW to run this. The adventure supports you in running it. It is full of GLEE, or, perhaps, POTENTIAL glee.
It is all I have ever wanted in a D&D game. WHich means it is all I have ever wanted in life."
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you're experiencing financial hardship or just don't feel like paying for my game, please feel free to claim a community copy. RPGs are for the people! Note: it's okay and cool to come back later and buy me a coffee if you just didn't feel like paying at the time.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.