What happens if PCs are impressed enough that they want to start worshipping Gladios? Does it grant any special, sword-only spells? Swords aside, must it be an evil deity?
Temple of 1000 Swords
A downloadable game
An ancient temple to the forgotten god of swords lies hidden behind a waterfall. Great piles of swords choke its halls and spill out into nearby streams and waterways. What strangeness still treads and what swords will you draw in the Temple of 1000 Swords?
- A tarot-inspired fantasy RPG dungeon delve for 3rd level characters
- Created for Old-School Essentials (B/X), compatible with RPGs with old-school sensibilities
- A 19 room, keyed dungeon, easily insertable into a fantasy RPG campaign, sandbox, or “west marches” style table
- d100 weird, magic, and cursed swords to discover. Roll to search the piles!
- Anything is a sword--create weird swords through the temple's cursed magic
- New monsters, factions, spirits, and curses
- Includes a high-res unlabeled map for VTT use
Print-on-demand version available at DriveThruRPG.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you're experiencing financial hardship, please feel free to claim a community copy. RPGs are for the people!